DISC Train the Trainer Program, 8-Hours
Objective of DISC Train the Trainer Program
Become proficient in interpreting the Everything Workplace DiSC Assessment and be able to conduct training and coaching sessions with confidence.
Emphasizes Everything DiSC® Workplace Profile
Everything DiSC® Workplace can be used with everyone in an organization, regardless of title or role, to improve the quality of the workplace. Participants understand and appreciate the styles of the people they work with. The result is more effective and productive working relationships.
This One Day Workshop empowers Trainers, Human Resource Professionals, Coaches, and Consultants to:
- Learn and interpret the Everything DiSC® assessment.
- Utilize the model and tools to meet workplace objectives.
- Understand how DISC can improve employee performance and productivity.
- Identify specific communication strategies to use with different Everything DiSC® behavioral tendencies.
- DISCover why understanding self and others is one of the keys to performance improvement.
- Be able to answer FAQ's about the report
- Be able to conduct a Training Session using workbook materials and the PowerPoint presentation.
- Learn experiential activities to use in training or meeting environments
- Have access to a complete Everything DiSC® library of assessments and tools
Coaching training facilitators to:
- Use DISC to improve workplace performance and teamwork.
- DISCover how behavioral coaching leads to performance improvement.
- Help individuals and organizations apply the DISC model to meet objectives.
- Utilize the DISC tools to conduct professional coaching sessions.
Coaching the DISC program you will:
- Guide individuals to learn how the DISC model of behavioral styles acts as a map.
- Demonstrate to participants how the DISC behavioral styles on the map effect communication in an organization.
- Help organizations navigate the map for better teamwork and more effective communication.
Coaching individuals to navigate workplace behaviors for more effective teamwork
As a DISC coaching facilitator you will:
- Understand, in-depth, behavioral styles of individuals in the workplace.
- Coach individuals to understand their own behavioral styles.
- Identify communication strategies for each DISC behavioral tendency.
- Be able to help individuals adapt their behaviors for better results.
- Utilize expert DISC tools for professional training
Reliability and Confidence
Everything DiSC® remains the most trusted and widely used learning instrument in the professional training industry. It has proven its reliability over the last 30 years with over 40 million users worldwide utilizing DiSC® for expert professional training.
What do you get?
|All-inclusive for one low price of $695|
|DISC Train the Trainer Class|
|Two personal DISC workbooks|
|A Personal Everything DiSC® Workplace Assessment|
|A Personal Everything DiSC® Work of Leaders Assessment|
|EPIC account to assign links, branded with your company logo|
|Power point and handouts to conduct a DISC workshop|
|Exam and Certificate with designation of "Trained DISC Facilitator"|
|Group Culture report-identify the predominate tendencies of a group/team|
|Facilitator's report - see at a glance the individual styles of the group/team|
|Everything DiSC® Comparison Report - compare styles of two individuals who have completed any of the Everything DiSC® Profiles|
|You Pay Only $695 per Person|
Ready to Register?
Everything DiSC® Train the Trainer
Everything DiSC® Train the Trainer
Cancellation and Refund Policy
There is a 50% refund for cancellation within 15-30 days prior to the program start date and no refund if canceled less than 15 days prior to the program start date. All proceeds can be applied to future classes within the same calendar year and any monies paid are transferable to other individuals within the same organization.
Are you ready to learn more from the DiSC® experts?
DiSC® Training Sessions
Locate a DiSC® training session near you or contact us for a custom DiSC® program with one of our experts to meet the specific the leadership development needs of your organization.
Do you have questions regarding our DiSC® Programs for leadership development? Contact Us